Search

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tourism Australia

 If you are a potential tourist to Australia and are in the upper percentile spending bracket are you more likely to visit Australia because a celebrity is paid millions to promote Australia to tourists or because you visited one of my websites?
 If the later, why not suggest to the Australian tourist authority that they sponsor my websites?  I would really appreciate your endorsement even if you dont feel like generously sponsoring my site yourself or are not an art buyer/investor of my Australian art.                 I really need international art investment for my worthwhile projects and there are nice places to stay and luxuries here to enjoy as well.    Be assured, you always have a contact in Australia and no matter who you are or where from, you will always be most welcome to invest in my projects in Australia and global.

Legal Information




*This site and contents are Copyright All Rights Reserved Annika Merchant* and may not be reproduced anywhere, in any form, for any purpose.

Domestic post modernist architecture

Domestic post modernist architecture
Door design circa 2009