Search

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spring 2010

As today is the 1st of Spring in the southern hemisphere I have been really busy uploading some images from my collection. These are copyright All Rights Reserved Annika Merchant as is all site contents. To purchase this site or images contact me. Details listed on this site.
  * Annika Merchant is an artist, arts entrepreneur and arts consultant and welcomes arts investment and arts consultant employment offers.

  There are several new crinoid posts. These fascinating animals have been included in previous LUX1930 pages.
  Also, some Launceston town house architectural images and some Evandale house, garden and highway analysis.     

  Recently in Launceston on assignment -   for myself and LUX1930 magazine   -  I experienced the joy of staying at Launceston's biggest luxury hotel, The Grand Chancellor.  I have a personal preference for large luxury hotel accommodation. There is something about the anonymity, room service, delux efficiency  and ambiance that I just like. The room I enjoyed had 2 double beds and a nice long polished granite bench in the reasonably sized bathroom. A door interconnected to the adjoining room. The classic style furniture was  comfortably upholstered, manchester crisp and view from the 1st floor  scenic and pleasant, over city rooftops. I felt comfortably ensconced from the minute I checked in.   The building is a modern chateau interpretation with an entrance off the street and side entry from the parking next door.       The lobby includes shop and restaurant and has a cherub fountain and large classical pillar with marble effect.   

       Contact me if you need a travel or real estate consultant in Tasmania and for a small fee I will organize everything.

          yours sincerely
                                       Annika Merchant

Legal Information




*This site and contents are Copyright All Rights Reserved Annika Merchant* and may not be reproduced anywhere, in any form, for any purpose.

Domestic post modernist architecture

Domestic post modernist architecture
Door design circa 2009