Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So you wish to live in London?

The fantastic London home of well loved celebrities Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson is now, it seems, actually for sale, as they are relocating (not to Tasmania unfortunately as they would have been incredibly welcome and have adored it,)  to Chelsea near his gallery.                  So, the price is only 37 million stirling and if I had that I would snap it up as it compares very favourably with others similar.       Unfortunately I cant even scrape up the million I need to establish my Art Gallery project in Tasmania though, so I wont be buying the lovely Saatchi home - dam!  Nonetheless, whoever does buy it will be well pleased I'm sure and if you heard of it from my website feel free to shop in my art gallery for paintings for your interior decorating scheme.        http://konstsian.blogspot.com/

 

Legal Information




*This site and contents are Copyright All Rights Reserved Annika Merchant* and may not be reproduced anywhere, in any form, for any purpose.

Domestic post modernist architecture

Domestic post modernist architecture
Door design circa 2009